the churches on-the-hill foodbank
special covid announcement
For our Clients:
- Monday, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, 10:30 AM to 12:30PM
For our Supporters:
For New Clients:
- Identification (Drivers Licence or Health Card, or Passport or Visa)
- Identification for all household members using the services of our Food Bank.
- Proof of address (OW or ODSP cheque record, rental agreement) and phone number.
GET TO KNOW US
we're here to help
Founded and sponsored by the Churches on-the-Hill*, and acting as a regional agency of the Daily Bread Food Bank, we operate a Supplemental Food Program, supplying groceries to individuals and families who have a place to live but whose income is often insufficient to make ends meet. This group of families facing regular but generally short-term hunger is our target population.
“The thought of people going hungry has always bothered me. Three years ago I finally decided to do something about it by applying to volunteer at COTH food bank. It makes me feel good to help out in my community. I really enjoy being a part of the COTH team.”
– Jaret (Waiter)
If you would like to support Churches on-the-Hill Foodbank with food, financial donations or volunteer hours, please telephone 416-967-3842 and leave your contact information. A member of our team will return your call to discuss possibilities.
* The sponsoring churches are Calvin Presbyterian Church, Christ Church Deer Park, Deer Park United Church, Grace Church on-the-Hill, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Latvian Church, Timothy Eaton Memorial Church and Yorkminster Park Baptist Church.
YOUR SUPPORT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
our food by the numbers
Food donations come from Daily Bread Food Bank, local food drives, member churches and our sponsors but we purchase over half of the food we distribute with funds donated by the local community.
Even the most modest donation makes a difference!
GET IN TOUCH
HOW TO FIND US
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM